Monday, January 26, 2015

Are you brave enough to join the #redlipnation?

A few weeks ago, the ladies of a Facebook group I am in decided to be bold and courageous! They started the #redlipnation! Now, I am not one to wear red lipstick...heck I am not even one to wear lipstick! I am a gloss and balm girl. One of the ladies wrote the best blog about this movement and you can read it here http://www.emilyshill.com/2015/01/redlipnation.html?m=1

After reading her post, I decided, what have I got to lose?!? 


I chose a lip paint that I received in my Ipsy Bag a few months ago. It is JCat in Red Potion. I guess it's not so bad 💄

Ladies it is time to be bold and fierce! Walk confidently in our calling, power and femininity! We can be mighty leaders whether at home, the office, from a pulpit or wherever and still look amazing! 

So, are you brave? Find the shade that works for you and share your #redlipnation selfies!


No comments:

Post a Comment