Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wrong. It's just plain wrong.

1. While pregnant and nursing I was a good egg. I limited the amount of caffeine I consumed. While pregnant, I bet I can count on one hand how many times I drank a caffeinated beverage. A tad more while nursing...but only a tad!
I stopped nursing about 1 month ago and have increased only a bit more.

I went overboard tonight...
This.....monstrosity is a Diet Mt. Dew.

My head hurts. It's just not right.


2. My baby is 7 months old.




He's cute, huh?
His eyes.
His cute button nose.
His "ooooooo" mouth.
AH! Who can stand it?

Then there is this...



Step 1: reach sides of bassinet.




Step 2: pull...hard!




Step 3: turn to changing table that mom uses to hold clothes and such because I am too big for it. (note: he is on his knees!!!!)
 

Step 4: Stand.

STAND!!! 

Are you kidding me? He pulled up? TO STANDING??? 

I told you. It's wrong.

Then, even as I was uploading that last picture, while that precious little boy was sitting on my lap it happened.

He knocked my GINORMOUS Diet Mt. Dew off of the side table all over the floor. 

I cried. 

See. It's just plain WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment