Thursday, July 8, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

I have decided to share some of my favorite things with you!

 Today is going to be all about personal care items. Like this little beauty to the right. This is the Schick Quattro for Women. I love the trimmer!

And then there's this. This I tried on a whim. It's Suave for Kids. All natural and smells like lovely lavendar. It lathers so nice for a shave and smells so good. I bought it for the boys because I thought it might soothe them in their bath time but I sort of used it. I LOVE it!!!





And speaking of smelling good. Mary Kay has my favorite scents. Affection and Simply Cotton. Affection has many oriental scents at it's heart. This one just makes me think of romance.
Simply Cotton is just fresh and clean. It's one that I would wear just out and about.
Mary Kay also carries a wonderful line of skin care called the Miracle Set. I have used this for years and swear by it. Along with their oil free eye make-up remover .
It takes your eye make-up, waterproof or not, off so gently.

And I would not be fair if I didn't include something for the hair. HELLO HYDRATION!
I love everything about this. It smells fantastic & makes my hair feel wonderful. It even has a funny read on the back.

So, now, it's your turn. Comment what you think and what some of your faves are. Friends share!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Herbal Essences conditioner for long hair. It smells SO good!

    I also really like Dial body wash Natural Radiance with White Tea. It smells like heaven. For some reason it reminds me of Florida. I had my sister smell it and she said the same thing!

    I don't really have a favorite razor...I like to switch it up. But I have thought about trying that one you posted. It looks cool!

    What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Erin! I may have to try the body wash you mentioned.
    I thought this would be fun to share what we like to use with each other. That way we get great recommendations for things. Tomorrow I am posting Kitchen Gadgets that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the body wash is wonderful! And it isn't too expensive either which I love! The smell is just light and lovely.

    You should really smell the shampoo too. It's called Long Term Relationship...haha!

    Oh kitchen gadgets...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about the Suave Kids head to toe wash. Hunter has very sensitive skin and breaks out from everything. We were using a sent free body wash and it was still causing break outs and Eczema problems. So we switched to Aveeno Baby fragrance free, but it cost so much. When I ran across Suave kids head to toe soothing lavender and noticed that it was Hypoallergenic I thought I would give it a shot.

    The only sunscreen he can use is Huggies Fragrance free Hypoallergenic. It is amazing stuff. I tell every one to get it. If you can find it. We had a problem finding it. Any Huggies lotion or body wash product for that matter.

    Huggies was all he could use and thats why we had to go through the process of finding a new body wash and lotion. We are still paying and arm and a leg for Aveeno lotion but head to toe wash and sunscreen we are covered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lever 2000 is my favorite soap. I also really like using Christopher's body wash so I can smell like him throughout the day. Corny I know, but it gives me a sense of safety through the day.

    I am in love with Twilight Woods lotion and body spray from Bath and Body Works. Its awesome.

    I have curly hair and have a hard time finding a good hair product for my frizzy curly crazy hair. The only thing that I have found that works for my hair is John Frieda Frizz-Ease for curly hair. Hair Serum, Dream Curls Curl perfecting spray, and Take charge Curl Boosting mousse. Wonderful stuff. Three different things for my curly hair and thats not including the hair spray, but a girls got too do what a girls got too do. Now my hair spay is awesome awesome stuff. Its called Big Sexy Hair. Big red can by Sexy Hair.

    Last but not least is my mascara. I am a mascara girl. I don't go anywhere without my mascara on. I may not have any other makeup on but I will have my mascara on. So drum roll please............. High Impact mascara Brown/Black from Clinique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, Jess! The hairspray sounds wonderful...may have to check it. I am also interested in the mascara.
    Huggies- Ty and Noah could only use Huggies diapers so that's what I use with Colby. Although, my cousin loves Target's diapers for her little boy and they got me a big box of them. They are the next size up so I am looking forward to trying them. I've had several people recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huggies was all Hope could use, and so that is what we tried for Hunter. They work no break outs so I am scared to try anything else. When we started using powder on his bottom he got a really bad rash. It was the target brand of powder, but the target brand is J&J comparable and he can't use J&J. Let me know how the target brand diapers go.

    ReplyDelete